Friday, April 6, 2012

SpyGirl Status Report

Hello, all my internet friends! I have several deadlines looming large...

An art exhibition that gets hung 4/22, opens 4/24, reception 4/28.
If you live in the Los Angeles area, the details are here on facebook
and here: annembray.com
I am working some of the art into repeat so that I can offer voile scarves in the prints... nothing completed on that yet... eeek! I promise myself to at least have the one above available. I want to wear it to the FABB West conference on 4/30! You'll be the first to get the shopping link when it happens.

The Threads and Surfaces Fashion Icon sketchbook is due to ArtHouse in Brooklyn on 4/30. Must get back to doing those portraits, I have 12 to finish. If I do one a day...
I'll be posting those here as I complete them.


TAXES!!!!!!


The fake wedding journal is on hiatus at present >sad face<.


Any OOTD posts will most likely go on Facebook for now so please go like SpyGirl to see what crazy combos I concoct next.

There are lots of things I want to write about but I must concentrate on the top four items above first. For instance, I've gone undercover on Pose just to see what happens. I'm also monitoring Pinterest with a high degree of paranoia.
SpyGirl is very busy -- "on the QT and very hush hush."

Later, my dears!