Wednesday, May 21, 2014

52 Pick-me-up: Tight On!

PURCHASED/ PURLOINED/LINKS/
Hopefully you are aware that I've been circumnavigating the US. (As this posts, I'll be in Portland, OR.) What happens when I sit in the car for more than 8 hours a day? A whole lot of snacking! When I made my list of 52 Pick-me-up prompts, I knew I'd be near the end of my trip and that I would probably be "a little bit bigger". Am I? I'm not sure, everything I packed is either stretchy (yay yoga pants purloined from work) or oversized (tunics are the best and I sewed two more while I was at my mom's).
One item that maybe is a bit more snug is this Desigual tunic shirt:
This was shot a month ago in Providence, RI.
Notice I don't have the shirt buttoned.
Oh those Spanish designers and their glorious prints and devilish small sizing.

So, This week's prompt is: Uptight/alright: wear that thing that’s a little too small
Link and tell!