Sunday, September 27, 2015

52 Pick-me-up: Rust / Impasse

••• 
I could go on and on about All the Things breaking down. The car's console (I either have blasting AC or nothing). The iMac (thank goodness I did a backup hours before it died and I have a laptop to work on). The Great Tree Massacre at work, causing a lack of shade for my lunch in the car.

Is it the universe telling me to stop and consider a different route? Or is it simply things going wonky?

Let's ignore all that and proceed to my autumn leaves outfit accessorized with my Soul Carrier cowhide clutch with rust-colored accents.
Can't fit much in there. Maybe that's a good thing.
Ah. I feel MUCH better.
I got the clutch through a Kickstarter. I was sent a pitch to help get the word out, which I neglected to do. (Oops). Jenn recently wrote that she has a few of these clutches left in inventory ($175). There are also two leather tote styles are available for pre-order on her website, soulcarrier.com that are quite handsome.

Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday [later today]
and Fun Fashion Friday on Fashion Should Be Fun

I'm probably in denial about my Impasses.
How about you?
Rust / Impasse, link and tell!