Sunday, June 26, 2016

52 Pick-me-up: Completion

 
We have reached the last week of 52 Pick-me-up Style. We've been working our way through the rainbow all year, with additional emotional word prompts from Tori Hartman's Chakra Wisdom Oracle. Now is your chance to show me your best color, your favorite outfit, and, for all you "Jokers" out there [you know who you are], your loudest, craziest ensemble with ALL THE COLORS.
Toast the rainbow!
I'll leave the link open for a month. Keep in mind -- I will be showing fashion illustrations November 22 - December 17 at TAG Gallery in Santa Monica under the title "Fashion Rainbow". What does that mean? You might be "SpyGirled"!

I'm also hosting a 40+ Blogger Meetup to coincide with the show, December 2-4. Plans for that are still very nebulous. Sign up for the email list on the 40+ Meetup page to stay informed.


Toast the rainbow -- Link and tell!