Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lunch Break Fashion Sketches 1/23-27

Who were my #lunchbreakfashionsketch muses this week?

Mercedes of @COTDstyle
Catherine of Not Dressed As Lamb
Shelbee of @shelbeeontheedge
Amy, who posted her look to the COTDstyle Facebook group
(This is a closed group and well worth joining if you enjoy colorful fun outfits!)
Sonya Ann of @sonyaann
This week was my first full teaching day on Thursday. Happy to say that the "mobile studio" transitioned nicely to the Otis parking garage. I have a four hour gap between classes and my back seat sketching filled some of the time.
Follow me on Instagram @annembray to see the sketches in "real" time (depending upon your IG algorithm). Want to be a muse? I'm always open to requests!

On a side note, I find Tumblr organizes my IGs better than Instagram. My hashtags on Tumbler will go to just my own images instead of all that deploy them. The Tumblr Archive feature is awesome as well.