Sunday, April 2, 2017

SpyGirl Meets #AdvancedStyle Gods and Goddesses

Goddess alert: Suzi, Louise (hostess with the mostest!), Barni, Gretchen 
Louise Green hosted a party in her beautiful Santa Monica home for visiting Advanced Stylista Silvana.

All I can say is WOW!

I met Mr. Advanced Style himself, Ari Seth Cohen:
Louise and Jeanne with the yummy array of treats:
I gave Silvana the turquoise tunic that Pao (Project Minima) had made me -- Silvana quickly changed into it, and doesn't she look glorious?
Pao, I think your tunic found the perfect canvas!
Double mirror selfie:
[Silvana took a better one]
As the golden hour approached, Ari jumped into action:
Gretchen, Suzi, Ari, Irene, Monster Truck
Silvana is here from Australia for about three weeks. On Tuesday, she, Ruth, and I are adventuring up to Lancaster to see the poppies and then the exhibition at MOAH. Stay tuned!

I want to again thank Louise and her husband Lawrence for opening up their home to us all.
It was an unforgettable experience!

Here are everyone's Instagram links:
Louise @louisegreenmillinery
Ari @advancedstyle
Silvana  @embellish_or_perish
Suzi @suziclick
Barni (private acct, so won't post link) 
Gretchen @schieldsg
Jeanne @littletreasuresvintage2
Irene @irene_coyazo

Speaking of links, I'm linking this up with Patti's Visible Monday,
Shelbee's Spread the Kindness
Catherine's #saturdayshare

Happy Sunday, everyone! 
I gotta go be Enid now, she's over on the Pattern Recognition blog this year.